New guide - How to buy GNT tokens, How to create a GNTTokenTrader contract to sell GNT tokens and Fees.
Plus a Bug Bounty on the new upcoming TokenTraderFactory and TokenSellerFactory contracts.
Active TokenTrader Selling Contracts
- This site only collects information on the decentralised trustless exchange contracts deployed on the Ethereum blockchain.
- You are responsible for your own trades. We accept no liability for errors or ommissions.
- Do not send funds to the contracts from an exchange (such as Poloniex or Kraken) wallet. Send funds from a wallet you control in Ethereum Wallet / Mist, Parity or https://www.myetherwallet.com.
- Send ETH to the Selling contracts above to purchase the tokens. Test it out initially with a small amount of ETH and verify the exchange rate.
- If you send more ETH than there are tokens at the exchange rate, you will receive a refund of the excess ETH you paid back to your address.
- There are no fees from executing these contracts except for the standard Ethereum transaction fee.
- Refer to The Decentralized GNT/ETH Market and Trustless Golem Network Token (GNT) Selling Contract for further information on these decentralised trustless exchange contracts.
- The verified source for
TokenTraderFactory can be found at 0xc4af56cd5254aef959d4bce2f75874007808b701 and was deployed by /u/cintix, based on the excellent code by /u/JonnyLatte. You can trace the contracts listed above by viewing the
TokenTraderFactory internal transactions.
Help keep this site running and fund some exciting new enhancements by donating to 0x000001f568875f378bf6d170b790967fe429c81a. Thanks!